Friday, January 28, 2011

Memories

Margie goes through our journal each year, gathering information of our goings on to write a yearly newsletter. She completed that yesterday and now we will get it in the proper format, with a picture to send out on e-mail. What a blessing it is to have and use e-mail.  I have it set up so Margie can type personal notes also at the end of the form letter.  Margie had a good night for which we are grateful.  Today she will visit the hair dresser for a half hour session. We hear our son is coming tomorrow so that will be nice.  Our daughter in law is coming today but  is very pressed for time so we may not get to see her.  She is a busy person with all the legal matters after her parent's death.  As I told you, I will be preaching in our church Sunday morning and next also.  I am looking forward to that.  Our pastor had partial knee replacement yesterday and he asked me to preach for him the next two Sundays.

No comments: