Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Job search

I am eliminating some opportunities in my search for at home jobs.  It takes the wisdom of Solomon to know which one to actually choose.  We thank each one who is praying about this with us.  I have a couple more in the works, looking them over, trying to determine which is best for us.   Margie was able to attend the Ladies Missionary meeting at our church yesterday.  She didn't feel up to driving there so I took her and picked her up later.  Our son arrived in time for supper.  He received permission to work from our home, using the company's laptop, instead of commuting all the way to Everett, WA.  He is here to help with arrangements for his father-in-law's memorial service to be held this Saturday afternoon at 2.  I spent the evening scanning photos of John Harder and his family that we will use at the memorial service.  I put them on Power Point and we will have a musical accompaniment with them of one of the family's favorite songs.  I also completed the memorial program folder which each guest will receive at the service. I have yet to print and fold them.  So I guess we are on schedule for things.  There's never a dull moment.  We are glad. Thanks for praying.

No comments: