Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy days

Our son and daughter-in-law have been very busy getting the memorial service for her dad organized.  I will officiate but MANY will be helping in definite ways to make the day a blessing. My part will be getting the folder designed and printed and the Power Point segments completed.  Rawlie will be bringing photos today so we can get that project started.  Margie and I were able to get into town yesterday to get some necessary things done. In the evening I had an interview for an at home job. I am presently tapped into a conference call (listening only) with the same company.  Tonight I will have another.  I should have an "answer" soon relative to our going with or rejecting this opportunity. Thank each of you for praying for us and these matters.

No comments: