Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bright new day

For many days it has been dark and rainy each day.  This morning it is bright and the sun is shining into our family room which helps tremendously on the heating bill.  We appreciate it.  Margie is still sleeping as I write these words so I really don't know what kind of a night she had.  I hope it was good.  Later on I'll probably put a P.S. on this to indicate if she slept OK.  I finished my Online "university" course for an at home job but upon completion I was told there were no openings at the present and that I could check in later to see. I wonder if that was a polite way of communicating to me that I didn't pass the requirements.  There was a place to ask questions and comments and I did just that, wondering if I had indeed made the grade test wise on their material. It was pretty intense and I am impressed that it was not a fly by night deal.  It is a reputable organization and that was obvious.  Well so much for that.  Now today I must continue my search for something.  Please pray I will find it. Oh, Margie has made her appearance.  She had a good night for which we are thankful.

No comments: