Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thankful

Visiting is such a rewarding service.  Margie has not been able to do this very much for a long time.  Yesterday, however, she felt better and we visited a dear couple from our church who are in a special facility.  What joy to visit, and pray with them.  Margie had another good night.  You see, for years, she hardly slept so we are blessed to hear her say she had a good night.Yesterday I continued my search for employment.  I am understanding more and more that in reality I'm not qualified for many services.  And our dear friends have been so helpful and kind in suggesting things and we appreciate them all.  The kinds of employment that do not require an initial outlay of money to begin with, are few and far between.  But they do exist and today I will be going through an online course, to determine if there is anything in this particular company I can do.  After they course they will know and tell me.  So, thanks for your prayers for us.  We appreciate it so much.

No comments: