Sunday, January 23, 2011

This is the day

We look forward to this day all week.  Margie did not have a real good night and we are sorry about that.  She hopes to do better tonight.  We talked to our son and daughter-in-law last and thankfully they are all over the flu bug that hit them last week.  I continued on in my pursuit of at home work.  I actually received an email from the company that told me yesterday they had no openings for work at the time.  This email stated there had been an "issue" in my assessment testing and I was give the opportunity to repeat it.   I will have to think that one over.  It was long, very arduous and intense.  I actually enjoyed it but obviously would have have to hone my skills, reflexes and all if that were to be my work at home.  One thing for sure we know it is a reputable outfit.  I still have several other options on the table and will be working on them in the days to come.  Thanks for remembering us in this matter and Margie's general well being.  We appreciate it.

No comments: