Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shopping trip

Often on Mondays we go into town, if Margie is able, to do some shopping.  If she is not I go alone, but I don't do it often because I don't want to leave her alone here at home. We had to drive from Bellingham to Lynden because that's the only place where a Safeway store is. Safeway has several grocery items for the those on a gluten free diet.  We were glad to get a supply of things there and return home.  We even stopped at Milt's Pizza for a special item for Margie that is gluten free.  What a break.  We had lunch there.  It was good to get home. Several kind people have suggested at home opportunities and I am pursuing them all.  We haven't decided yet what to do.  I was actually looking for a company where I could just be the employee, but most of them want us to start our own division of the particular company.  So this leaves us a bit confused at this point to know what to do.  Thanks so much for praying.   We appreciate it greatly.

No comments: