Sunday, October 1, 2017

SUNDAY SCHOOL AND CHURCH

I was glad when they said to me,Let us go into the house of the LORD.  Psalm 122:1

 I wonder what the world would be if today there was no church
Would most be happy and content to go about their way?
Suppose your church doors locked for good and none could enter in,
Would there be prayers in home and cars or would people go to play.
I trust that church for you is dear and you will be there soon
To worship, sing and pray and learn what God desires for you.
Waste not a moment to attend the church you like the best,
And make your promise to the Lord, His will you will pursue. (RP)

We look forward to church today. I am happy to be able to teach one of the adult classes. The study in the book of Joshua is a blessing. Yesterday we had a leisurely day, preparing more for the class today. I also had a nice text exchange with my brother Harold, who is on a special assignment in Kodiak, Alaska, And we also received the weekly family letter from my brother Ernie, in Singapore. And Margie and I had two visits with Margie's sister, Barbara yesterday also. We talk each day with her. We trust this will be a great day for you all. Thanks for praying. 


No comments: