Friday, October 27, 2017

BURIAL

I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers; Philemon 1:4

Paul's friends were scattered far and wide and it seems he remembered them all,
And talked to God about each of them as upon His Lord he did call.
How wonderful to have such a man as this,remembering us in prayer,
Taking to God each believer by name,helping their burdens to bear.
We can be that person, starting today, by thanking God for those we know,

And mention their names as we talk to God and indeed our prayer life will grow. (RP)

This morning I teach the Bible class at the Ferndale Senior Activity Center.  Sometime today most of the family will be here for the burial service. I am putting the last touches to the message I will bring Sunday morning in our church. Yesterday I spent a good deal of time calling the company that sends vitamins to us, in order to cancel Margie's part of the auto-ship items. I sent an amplified copy of the obituary to the funeral home for their website. Last night I attended an elders special meeting. I thank you sincerely for all your prayer support during these days. It is much appreciated.

No comments: