Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A MISSING DAY

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ'

Blessings galore come from our Father above in unceasing streams of grace,
Through Christ these come to us every day and each one we sweetly embrace.
Our Father withholds nothing good from us because of what Christ has done,
And these blessings flow daily in countless ways and for each one we thank the Son.(RP)


You who follow this blog noticed a blank yesterday. Tuesday is my day to sit at church as an elder, to help in anyway I can. Before leaving Margie started talking and I could not understand her. Things got more complicated. I was able to convince her to call 911 because she had a stroke. If she didn't get help, she would not improve. We called 911, they came and took her to the hospital. After emergency she was taken to Intensive Care where she is now. Our son and part of his family came. Margie could not tolerate the many persons in her room, so the nurse suggested she not have visits. I just called and she had a pretty good night, but at midnight was concerned because I was not there. I am going down there soon. Please pray if it is God's will, she may be able to speak clearly. I confess, I cannot understand her many times. This is frustrating for her I know, and it surely is for me. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: