Wednesday, October 25, 2017

FULL DAY

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.


When God begins a work in us,He does a wonderful job,
His perfect work is all worthwhile and does not from us rob.
Confidence reigns when He's in charge and surely will be complete,
So trust Him friend with all your heart, His work is so discreet. (RP)

I sat at church in the morning, and several droped by for a chat. It was good to be back there helping a little. At home I worked on cleaning out my email which had grown to over 2500 during Margie's hospital time. I also worked on my Sunday morning message. There were many other things I did as we try to get back into the routine. One thing which I almost have finished, is getting all of Margie's medications packed. They will have to be disposed of at a drug store. I also attended a search committee meeting last night.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: