Friday, October 6, 2017

MORE TESTS

Psa 31:3   For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me.


A solid foundation is what Christ provides for all who have trusted Him,And all who have done this can very well say, that their hope will never grow dimHe is our fortress and shelter secure. 
His guidance is certain and sure. 
His blessings are many and countless indeed and in Him we are really secure. (RP)

I got through the endoscopy test okay yesterday morning. The medication pretty well makes you unable to do anything except sleep or do nothing. I am not sure the test helped know anything new about my condition. More tests are scheduled, and maybe they will indicate the problem. This morning is our Bible class and we look forward to it. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: