Thursday, October 5, 2017

EARLY MORNING

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.  I Peter 3:12

Our God is watching over us as we live for Him each day,
His ears are listening to our prayers as we move along the way.
It’s sobering  to have the Lord against those who evil do,

And remember the ones who are guilty he already knew. (RP)

It's early morning, and I am waiting for my ride to the Mt. Baker Imaging clinic, where I will have the upper GI done at the Northwest Endoscopy Center.  Steve Adenau is my driver. I appreciate so much his help. Margie just awakened and had prayer with me. By 8:20 this morning it should be over and soon on my way back home. Thanks so much for your prayers. It is all in the Lord's hands. 

No comments: