Sunday, October 22, 2017

MARGIE'S FIRST SUNDAY IN HEAVEN

You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence.  Acts 2:28

God's gracious ways explain so well what he has planned for us,
His way of life is meant for us and oh what a marvelous plus.
He gives us joy both now and again when in His presence we land,

And then in Heaven we'll know it well, because we'll have it all firsthand. (RP)

I don't think there are Sundays in heaven, but at least for me this is her first Sunday in heaven. I just heard on the radio the song, "I'll fly away". It is amazing how precious the lyrics to that are after losing a loved one or friend. Yesterday we met with the funeral home director, making plans for the burial and memorial service. October 29th at 2 pm is the memorial at First Baptist church. I posted a notice on Margie's Facebook page, and scores of people from here and Brazil are writing eulogies. It was a tearful time going through them. Thanks for praying.
.

No comments: