Saturday, October 21, 2017

DETAILS

 Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

You may be very tired and loaded down with cares,
Jesus knows all about you, concerned with your affairs.
Accept Jesus' invitation, He wants you to come right now,


Enter His presence with thanksgiving and at His feet humble bow.(RP)

I taught the Bible class yesterday then had some things to care for before going home. I met Rawlie at our church office. We decided on a day for the memorial service for Margie. Lord willing it will be October 29th at First Baptist Church, Ferndale, Washington, at 2 pm. There are many things to decide before that day. Rawlie wonderfully sent in an announcement to the paper which should be in today's edition and tomorrow. I appreciate so much his help on this. Marianne, church Secretary has helped do the logistics for the service a week from Sunday. Thanks so much for your prayers. 

No comments: