Monday, January 16, 2017

SUCCESS

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.  Ephesians 1:3

Blessed is the theme here as we see what Christ has done,
He  saved and is preparing us for something that can't be undone.
Oh how blessed we are to have Him as our Savior and our Guide,
One who always leads us wisely and keep closely by our side. (RP)

After a wonderful morning at church, we returned home for a cup of coffee and a leisurely afternoon.  I was checkig our mail on the laptop and on a whim decided to try another attempt at trying to get all the files from our old Outlook program into the new laptop Outlook. I went through a series of routines, part of an Outlook wizard for such things. All of a sudden I realized that what I did was working and lo and behold, all the old fifles were transferred to the new machine. All I could do was praise the Lord for answered prayer.  We had prayed much about this, but I frankly had come to end of options to accomplish this task. What a great answer to prayer. The credit all goes to the Lord. Thanks for praying.             

No comments: