Wednesday, January 4, 2017

PATIENCE

Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Jesus calls the weary to rest; in Him is there only true rest,
In this marvelous Person one can truly be spiritually blest.
He calls you today to come to Him; there your heart will abide,
Rest and peace you will receive, because you are at His side.(RP)

Working with computers requires patience. As my laptop "awaits" its substitute, a new laptop, it is acting up in unusual ways. I hope I can get everything done I need to before it gives out. I am in the middle of preparing the new study sheet for the book of Matthew that we begin in a couple of weeks. I will hand it to the students this Friday, if I have completed it. We pray the laptop will last that long. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: