Friday, January 20, 2017

HAPPY DAY

Acts 4:12Nor is there salvation in an other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Salvation is certain and there's only one way to enter the heavenly place,
It is Jesus who saves us and we get there when his plan is embraced.
No other person or creed or rule can save a lost sinner my friend,
So come to Jesus and receive Him right now and you are certain to have the right end. (RP)

The end of another good week and this morning we look forward to the Bible class at the Ferndale Senior Activity Center. We are now studying the book of Matthew and I really am enjoying this new study. We were in Genesis for 63 weeks. What a great blessing that book was for us. I continue to try to get my regular Bible programs into the new computer, but I fear in the crash of the old one, some of the install codes were lost so I guess I will just have to purchase them the second time. Fortunately they are not expensive as hard bound books. We trust this is a profitable day for you all. We just received word yesterday that our dear friend Armond Daws, lost his youngest daughter to illness Wednesday. 

No comments: