Wednesday, January 11, 2017

NO OPTIONS/MIRACLE

O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and 
thirsty land Where there is no water..
Psalm 63:1

When in the desert all by yourself how do you commune with God?
Do you sleep on more and take more rest, and continue with a nod?
King David teaches much today with this early morning act
He sought the Lord so early on before other things distract
His soul was thirsty for his God and his body felt it too,
So he called upon the Lord right there His refreshment to pursue.
Oh what consolation for us when we early seek the Lord,
Knowing very well we'll get it and great will be our reward.

Yesterday there were no options left. My laptop "died". I prayed much about it. I could not use the new laptop because Outlook would not accept any passwords for them to transfer my files in Outlook to the new laptop. I remembered a Microsoft trick, and turned on laptop and put it in safemode. It worked, and I was able to finish my work for study of Matthew this Friday. I returned to regular mode, and the miracle happened. The machine works. So I am trying to get essential things off of it onto an external hard drive. Then I must figure out how to get Outlook into the system. I had to purchase new Office professional software, to get it on new laptop. There is still MUCH to do before I am over the hurdle on this. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: