Thursday, January 12, 2017

DIFFERENT NIGHT

Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes, And I shall keep it to the end.  Psalm 119:33

What a wonderful prayer for believers today
Will you join me in making this your prayer?
I know if you do He will teach you His way
And right to the end He'll be there to care.

During the night Margie called me. She was not able to get out of the bathroom. I helped her back to bed, and soon she said she could not not breathe. I put her in the roller cart. It is not really a wheel chair, but we made it to her lift chair. I felt she should get in it and perhaps she would get some rest. She did. She slept about 4 more hours there. We pray her strength will improve. She wants to get to the hairdresser if possible. Then we have afternoon prayer meeting. Thankfully I am still able to get into my old laptop and do some work, but I am sure its days are numbered. The new one sits here, but we are unable to get our mail because Outlook will not behave. thanks for praying. 

No comments: