Tuesday, January 17, 2017

PROBLEMS PERSIST

1 Corinthians 16:14  Let all that you do be done with love.

It's so easy, it seems, to choose what we'll do, no matter the results for us,
But God has a word, for us in this verse; and this we now will discuss.
God intends that His children treat others with love, and this you should do every day,
Just give it a try and you'll be surprised when you see what it means to obey. (RP)

I wish we could report something different for you today, but our Outlook mail program only receives mail but will not send it. I paid good money for it and nothing seems to fix it. Online suggestions sound good, but right now I don't have time to pursue the last one I found last night.  There is too much pressing work right now. I appreciate your prayers as I strive to figure this out. It is a first in all the times I have started out with a new computer. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: