Wednesday, January 25, 2017

DOCTOR

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.  I Peter 3:12

Our God is watching over us as we live for Him each day,
His ears are listening to our prayers as we move along the way.
It’s sobering  to have the Lord against those who evil do,
And remember the ones who are guilty he already knew 
(RP)

This morning Margie sees the family doctor. This is a follow-up to her several trips to the E.R., plus check some other health concerns. I am finally getting more "breathing space" now that the computer situation is improving. I still cannot send mail on Outlook, but frankly that is not a priority now, because I have learned to do it with our gmail account. Yesterday I met with the Daws family at the church, going over details of the funeral for Kathy Kearns, Armond's youngest daughter. That service will be in Marysville, Feb. 4. 

No comments: