Wednesday, January 18, 2017

AUDIOLOGIST

O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. Isaiah 33:2

Our prayer to God is very clear; we want His guiding care,
And of his grace and provisions great,we are very aware.
He is our strength from day to day both morning and at night,
And fellowship with Him, is our daily joy and delight.
When distress and pain are upon us, we call His name in prayer,
And salvation comes so quickly and to Him none can compare.

Our friend had hip surgery yesterday. We plan to see him then go on to So. Bellingham to my audiologist. I have regular check up today on my hearing and the devices in my ears. We still cannot sent mail from our new laptop, but yesterday I actually found a way to do it. By using Google gmail, I can do some tricks and send it. Who knows, I may just switch to it and forget Outlook. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: