Tuesday, January 24, 2017

DAY AT THE OFFICE

You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
James 4:3

Some may ask why they don't receive answers to their prayers,
Could it be that they are concerned only with personal affairs?
James tells us we can ask amiss, which wrong motives prove to be,
And the results prove well that we prayed in vain, and that's not hard to see.(RP)

This is the day I go to the church office to meet people and help the secretary with any situations that may arise. I work on my lesson for Bible study also, as time permits.  I am on call if Margie needs me and can be home soon after she calls. That doesn't happen often, but it is nice we live only 1.7 miles from the church. By degrees I am getting things moved to the new laptop. Now, at least, I have the main things necessary so I don't have to keep going back and forth on the two laptops for things I need. Thanks so much for your prayers. We appreciate them. 

No comments: