Monday, January 2, 2017

HERE WE GO

So we may boldly say;The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Heb 13:6

Oh how wonderful to serve the Lord and trust Him day by day,
Leaning trustingly upon Him as I walk along the way.
He is our greatest Helper and trusted Friend indeed.
And with Him no fear assails me and with Him we will succeed. (RP)

Here we go on our new adventure into 2017. At our ages, we are amazed we made it to this year. There are many things we would love to do in our service for the Lord this year. We pray He will be pleased to allow it to happen. Yesterday was a nice day for us. Our son was here for part of the morning. He helped me pick out a practical laptop for our ministry work, and we ordered it online. Harold bought it for us, and we are so grateful for his never-ending generosity. Ione Beyerlin, a long time friend at church was in the hospital yesterday morning, so I left Margie at church and I went to visit and pray for her.  Rawlie did the same on his way home. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: