Friday, December 30, 2016

WHAT NEXT?

John 13:14 
If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.

The servant heart of Jesus is a lesson for us all,
When I read this humble story it's the best I can recall.
Jesus showed such lovely humbleness, so what is the lesson for me?
He surely expects me to practice it on others, you see.(RP)

I wondered what could happen next. Then this morning as I was reviewing my notes for Bible class, I noticed that a printing glitch had left out the final questions (and my answers) on the master sheet. I immediately tried to print another answer sheet of my notes, but the new printer my brother gave us would not do it. Then I turned on the old Canon printer and it was a ditto of the first. So I had to laboriously hand 
write my concluding notes for today's class. That's okay. But I traced the problem back to the laptop ( I think). For several days it has been making an unusual noise. I think it is dying. I got a pro CC Cleaner program today and I am going to see if it cleaned things up enough for me to use the printer. I am not disturbed, nor upset about it because we know the Lord allows these things to happen and after all we are not all that special that He has to make it perfect for us. We are content. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: