Wednesday, December 14, 2016

COLD WEATHER

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.Matthew 24:35

One thing is certain in this sin-filled world; God is always in control,
No matter what mankind thinks, He is always and everywhere on patrol.
I'm so glad His words are in this book; the Bible is precious to me,
My prayer is that all will read what it says, and with Jesus want to be.
Thank God His words will never pass away; they are with us to stay,
So we praise Him for all He's done for us, and trust Him and obey. (RP)

Our temperatures have been quite cool. After the big snow Sunday night, the roads have been a mess. Many accidents are being reported. Before I could get our car out of the garage, I had to shovel a one foot snow drift in our driveway. I only shoveled the width of the car instead of the entire driveway. I guess at 85 I have that privilege. Boy it was cold. I could not find my nice warm face masks to protect me from the bitter cold wind, so I used my scarf and it worked well enough until I finished the project. Last night the elders of our church met for discussion and prayer. We are encouraged what God is doing. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: