Monday, December 5, 2016

WEATHER

Isaiah 41:10 
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

We are a fearful people and we need God's tender care,
He speaks to us assuredly, urging us to come in prayer.
We need not be dismayed, for His promises are true,
His strength and help are with us, always fresh and new.
Be glad, dear fellow Christian, that our God has us in mind.
And thank Him daily for His love and the fact He is so kind. (RP)

The weatherman warned of possible snow today and tomorrow. A little is coming down right now and the radio reports other sections where plows are on the roads already. One radio listener just phoned in that in his section it was snowing heavily. Much colder temperatures are forecast, so we will bundle up more now when we go outside. I am having good progress in my preparations for Friday class and Thursday memorial service. I am hoping I get far enough ahead to be able to unpack this marvelous printer Harold got us Saturday. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: