Sunday, December 4, 2016

GIFT

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.Galatians 6:9

In doing good we tend to tire but the payoff's on the way.
And discouraged we must not become as we walk the Lord's highway.(RP)

One never knows what a day may bring. My brother Harold sent a text, because he knew our printers were not behaving. Later on he knew I had called stores about the availability of a certain printer we had investigated. He asked me to go get it and he will pay for it. What a brother!!  We appreciate so much this valuable gift to us. I use the printer a lot, and this new one is touted to print up to two years without buying more ink. Isn't that amazing. And the replacement ink only costs 13 dollars each tube.  We are grateful to my brother and the Lord for this wonderful surprise in our lives yesterday. Thanks for praying.

No comments: