Thursday, December 29, 2016

A-FIB PROBLEM

Ephesians 2:1-3 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins...


The day God gave me spiritual life was the greatest of them all,
And I'm rejoicing in this fact and this wonderful verse by Paul.
I was dead in trespasses and in sin, and He really rescued me,
When I put my trust in Him, from my sins He set me free.  (RP)

During the night we had another scare. Margie awakened me saying her heart was pounding hard. We know what that means. She did not want to go to E.R.,nor did she want me to call the paramedics. I prayed the next hour asking the Lord to give relief. I finally heard her sleeping, which was a blessing. Later on she complained the same, but soon settled down. We praise the Lord. This is the first attach she has experienced, that we did not take her to E.R. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: