Tuesday, December 13, 2016

THE DAY AFTER

But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them.Acts 16:25

At midnight Paul and Silas sang and prayed to God above.Who heard their cries and sent relief because of His great love.They suffered much for Jesus sake, but God had made a plan,To bring salvation in this jail and save the jailer man. (RP)

Yesterday was sort of a sluggish day. We had returned from the E.R. around 2:30.  We fell into bed and slept pretty well.  I awakened Margie at 9 AM for her medication. She went back to sleep again. So the day was slow and easy. We were glad we could be home. Our driveway has more snow and more so because of the wind that causes drifts of snow there. I hope I can get it cleaned off, because Margie needs some items at the store. I should go to church for a few hours, and tonight I have a meeting. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: