Tuesday, December 6, 2016

SUCCESS

But God demonstrates His own love toward us,in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.Romans 5:8

God's love demonstrated at Calvary is what I see today,
For His own this love deed was then, and now on full display.
When I was in my lost state He died on the cross for me,
And He saved my soul when I trusted Him and now I am in jubilee. (RP)

The printer my brother Harold purchased for us, is a beauty. I finally got to a place yesterday where I could unpack it and try to install it. All went well but the installation process can be difficult at times. But after several hours of trial, it printed. I am so thankful for it. Today Margie goes to the orthopedist. We are praying he will be able to help her paining shoulder. thanks for praying. 

No comments: