Thursday, December 15, 2016

BAKING

1 John 2:1 
My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

I'm thankful we have Someone who stands with us when we fall,
Jesus faithfully forgives us when we earnestly upon Him call.
God's word keep us from sin when we read it and study and pray.
And this is the way we should do it, faithfully every single day. (RP)

Yesterday was baking day. Margie was not happy with the outcome, but I say it is fine. I helped her as much as possible. I helped her do the things it is hard for her eyes to see and her hands to manipulate. We made it through the day okay. Last evening we were guests of our good friends to Anthony's for a delicious meal. We appreciated their hospitality very much. I am glad Margie felt like going after her busy baking day. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: