Saturday, December 3, 2016

FRIDAY CLASS

The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.
Proverbs 16:33

Decision were made in different ways back in the Bible times,
Casting a lot in one's lap seems strange but so does flipping dimes.
In the good old days it worked this way: men wanted to do things God's way,
So when they cast lots, the decision was God's and that made the outcome okay. (RP)

When I was pastor I always enjoyed seeing a full house at church. It's the same thing for the Friday Bible classes. We know people travel, get sick, or other reasons, miss once in a while. So I have to get used to this up and down mode in attendance. Despite all this, we had a great group yesterday and a super participation by the members. We have new ones attending also and this is encouraging. I am preparing to speak also Christmas morning at our church. I am so happy to do this. We trust your day goes well. Thanks also for praying. We appreciate it. 

No comments: