Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WEDNESDAY

Matthew 18:3  Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

The faith of children is a delight, because they believe what they hear,
When Jesus is presented to them, they receive Him and are sincere.
Jesus instructed the crowds that their faith needed to be the same,
When they hear about Jesus, to be saved they must believe in His name.(RP)

This is wash day for us. I do that, and Margie folds and irons. It keeps us busy part of the day at least. We still have a supper tonight. I also will be working on the prayer sheet for our afternoon prayer meeting tomorrow and it will be a bulletin insert Sunday. I am ready for the Friday funeral.  I also gave all the material to a friend who will teach the Bible class Friday.  Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: