Thursday, March 10, 2016

BUDGET CUT

Proverbs 15:1
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

How true are the words of Solomon; he was the wisest of them all,
He knew how people thought and felt, no matter how great or small.
Soft answers turn away wrath; this is how we should always speak,
Remember also what Jesus said about when to turn the other cheek.
Those who speak harshly are warned: troublemakers they really are, 
And those who have spoken to others this way: they have gone too far.(RP)

For a long time I have not done the lawn mowing. Margie was fearful it would be too hard on me. Some of our regular support has terminated now, so we want to cut some corners. As former missionaries we expect this, because it happens all the time. So I sent the trimmer and Honda lawnmower to be serviced. In a couple of weeks I will start doing the lawn again. Our nice friend, Miguel, mowed yesterday and would not accept all the money I gave him. I can tell he really wants to continue. I told him if I have trouble, I will call him.  Thanks for praying. 


No comments: