Tuesday, March 15, 2016

STAYING AHEAD

Proverbs 26:11 
As a dog returns to his own vomit, So a fool repeats his folly.

Some call is disgusting, but God says it the way it is,
A fool knows very well that the description is his.
How gruesome the story of the dog given here,
But the story of fools is so true and very clear.
God can cure a fool of his folly right now,
Trust in Jesus and at His feet humbly bow.(RP)

Yesterday Margie did some cleaning, and I helped a little. (Emphasis on little). I also worked on and finished another study sheet for the book of Genesis to be handed out at Friday's class.  In past days I tried to keep 5 lessons ahead, but I have fallen behind. I must get busy. Margie needs some vitamin supplements so we will be going into town sometime this morning. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: