Friday, March 4, 2016

SUBSTITUTE

Therefore, when the Lord knew that the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John though Jesus Himself did not baptize, but His disciples,He left Judea and departed again to Galilee. But He needed to go through Samaria.
John 4:1-4

Jesus walked in obedience to the Father, so to Samaria he NEEDED to go,
What a display of surrender was shown as He faithfully walked here below.
Are we living close to the Lord, desiring always to do His will?
I pray we all are. so the joy will be ours as we obediently His commands fulfill.(RP)

This is a first for me. I have always taught the Friday Bible class. Today, however, I cannot because I have a funeral. Tom Knight graciously accepted my invitation for him to teach the class. I will miss the class but am so thankful Tom will teach. I will conduct the funeral of Jim Tiesinga, a long time friend of our family. Last evening we attended the visitation and spoke to the family and had prayer. Thank you for praying for us. We appreciate it greatly.

No comments: