Monday, March 14, 2016

GENERATOR

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

God's thoughts of us are warm today, as He thinks of you and me,
He thinks no evil, but only peace, as He gives this sweet decree.
He has a plan for each of us and will move us gently along,
And by His grace our hope is sure because to Him we belong.(RP)

Yesterday we visited our son and his family at their church then had lunch with them. After a nice visit, we left, because we knew the weather forecast about high winds. Sure enough, before we left they were already in Stanwood. On the way home only twice did the wind "move" us into the next lane. Then at home the garage door did not open because there was no power. Fortunately I had keys to the front door and then to the garage to disengage the power tram and manually lift the "monster" garage door. After that I got the generator going, and went to gas station for more fuel. By the time I got home the power was back on. That's amazing because some customers last week were in the black over 3 days. When things normalized at home, we had a good Skype visit with my brother Harold.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: