Tuesday, March 29, 2016

AHEAD

Galatians 5:14 
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Some live by the letter of the law; others are not so inclined,
When all the facts are in, it is true many people are blind.
God's Word is right here, but some are not willing to see,
Just look at it, see for yourself, then I think we all agree.
If I just start today, and love my neighbor as I love myself,
All will be well because we are fulfilling God's law itself.(RP)

At the moment we are ahead in some of our projects we are working on. I was able to write another study lesson for a future Genesis class yesterday, and almost complete my studies for Friday's class. I sent off lessons to absent class members so if they come Friday, they have the material needed for the lesson. Margie cleaned one bathroom and I worked on another. Today she is going to try her hand at making some soup. That sounds good. I mowed the front and side lawn Saturday, but Margie is still not at peace about my continuing it. I know she is fearful it will be too hard on me. Maybe she thinks it is too much walking for an old man. I also know she fears because at this point I am her only caregiver. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: