Monday, March 28, 2016

SKYPE

Psalms 7:1O 
LORD my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me.

Lord, it seems like people are after me; help me I pray,
I take refuge in You, and I am sure You will help me today.
As I draw close to You, I know you will deliver me for sure,
Because only in You can I really know that I am safe and secure.(RP

Resurrection Sunday was a blessing at our church. We did not attend the breakfast but reports were favorable about it. During and after the breakfast, young people in our church provided special piano numbers. It was very nice. We had a leisurely afternoon at home. In the evening I tried to Skype my brother in Singapore, but he was not in his office at the time. Then I tried Siang and she answered.  We are still amazed at this free service which brings in voices as if they were sitting in our room with us. How wonderful. We trust you all have a gret day.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: