Monday, March 21, 2016

MONDAY SCHEDULE

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her. 
Ephesians 5:25

You may wonder how much you are to love your mate, Jesus tells you here,
I hope that you all will pay attention; there is really something for your to hear. 
Jesus expects us to love just as He loved the church; He died for it,
So in your quest to love as Jesus loved, please listen and never quit.(RP)

We had a good day yesterday. Our son left in the morning to join his family at their church. We attended ours, in the morning, and at night. Today Margie is cleaning. I am too. I will soon start working in the kitchen. My goal is to bake 8 stuffed green peppers this morning. If time allows, I will continue on Genesis studies getting ready for this Friday's class. The Ferndale Senior Activity Center is open on
Good Friday, so we will have a class. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: