Monday, July 27, 2015

SUNDAY BLESSING

The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- 
of whom shall I be afraid.
Psalms 27:1

Thank God our fears are gone in Christ; He is my salvation and light,
And because I trusted Him as my own, I know I did what was right. 
Now I do not fear, because He is my protector and guard,
And no matter what comes my way, for Him nothing is too hard.
He is now my stronghold, and my place of constant peace and rest,
Because I chose Him to be my Savior, my decision was the best. 
(RP)
We were blessed Sunday by hearing the testimony of a man in the Navy Seals.  He and his wife gave an inspirational testimony of their walk with the Lord and how He worked mightily in their lives. It was truly a wonderful time listening to this godly couple. Our son and grandsons joined us at church which was nice. They went back to Stanwood in the afternoon. The weather continues cool but will now warm up this week. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: