Wednesday, July 22, 2015

PLENTY TO DO

Mark 9:23-24 
Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!

Our cry to God today should be: please help me Lord believe,
So that greater things for you my Lord, I may everyday achieve.
With You all things are possible, and I want to experience this,
Please help me in my prayers, to never ask anything amiss.(RP)

There is always plenty to do. Today fits that very well. It's wash day. I do that to save Margie walking up and down the stairs. I prefer her not to do that exercise. Rawlie is here and he wants me to join him for coffee later on.  I will take advantage of the trip to get some extra things at the grocery store. As I said yesterday the weather is much cooler. I ordered another evaporative cooler but then the cool weather came. Perhaps we will need it in August. Thanks for your prayer support. 


No comments: