Monday, July 6, 2015

COFFEE

He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12

To know if you are born again just look into God's Book,
Open it to the verse right here and take a very good look.
If you have Jesus as your own, you know you're born again,I
f any questions you, tell them you were saved, and when.(RP)

This morning Rawlie & I will have coffee together then I will shop a little for Margie.  Last night we had a delightful visit via Skype with Harold , my brother, and also with Siang, in Singapore. The joy of Skype! Last night the fireworks were much less, so sleep was not hindered.  But it was very hot yesterday. Margie started to feel ill so rested in her bed. Our bedroom is delightful with the swamp cooler and is the coolest place in the house. I am looking online today trying to find another swamp cooler sufficient for our needs. Thanks so much for praying.  

No comments: