Thursday, July 23, 2015

NOT SO GOOD

Jeremiah 1:5 
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.

God's servants were chosen by Him long ago even before they were born,
And His mercy called them to Himself so His message they would adorn.
He knows all about them this verse tells us now, even from their mother's womb,
And He understands all that will happen to them from that time until the tomb.
God's messengers are sanctified and ordained for a reason so very divine,
All fit into the heavenly plan and were made ready for it by God's design.(RP)

Margie did not have a good night. I will awaken her later on.  She prepared lunch for us yesterday, and even made another rhubarb cobbler which was delicious. Today she will have a bigger day, because she goes to the hairdresser this morning and in the afternoon we go to afternoon prayer meeting at the church. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: