Sunday, July 5, 2015

FIREWORKS

Jeremiah 17:9-10
The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it? I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.

The Lord knows our heart and how deceitful and wicked it is,
He sees all that goes on; no one needs to give Him a quiz.
I am glad He searches the heart, because we need that today,
And for sure I want Him to do it for me, all along the way.
Thank you Lord for testing my mind, so much passes through it,
I want to let you rule my mind, as everything to you I submit.
I know you reward those who are faithful to you; may it be so with me.
I want my life to count for you O Lord, so that my life with you will agree.(RP)

We thought there would be no fireworks last night. Everything is so dry and fires abound in our state. Nevertheless last night was a "boom" around here. I shut the sliding door in our bedroom to cut down on the noise a little. We did okay and slept fairly well.  Last night we went over to the Vista House where we met a family for the first time and it was such a nice time.  Today we look forward to attending church. The temperature is 70 degrees F. and we imagine that will go up considerably before this afternoon.  We trust you all have a good day. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: