Wednesday, July 8, 2015

GARDEN LUNCHEON

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.Galatians 6:7

Deception is the devil's tool to keep men far from Him, 
But God's not mocked with men's routines,What he sows will be reaped and It'll be grim.(RP)

Yesterdays luncheon at DeMerchants in Ferndale, was very nice. Their beautiful flower garden is something to behold. I took many pictures. Believe it or not, for us, it was cool.  I had to get my jacket from the car and Margie borrowed another one from the hostess. Yesterday our son purchased for us a very practical rollator/wheelchair. Now when I shop, I don't have to leave Margie in the car. She can go with me and when she tires, she just sits down and I push her around.  It is really a great idea. Another plus of this machine is the nice wide seat and foam rubber backing, making it very comfortable. This morning I take Margie to the dentist for a filling. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: