Saturday, July 4, 2015

JULY 4th

Philippians 4:11-12 
Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

In life we learn much about contentment; it does not come easy for some,
They may have little or have too much; each learns the lessons that come.
When we learn to cope with what comes our way, we are blessed indeed,
And God is pleased when we do it His way and learn through this to succeed.(RP)

We are grateful for the meaning of Independence Day. We thank God for our country and pray God's blessings on it. We pray also for revival in the land. 
Our family arrives today for some family celebrations. Margie & I will be content to stay at home. The warm weather is still with us, but we keep cool with the evaporative coolers. Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: