Tuesday, July 21, 2015

COOLER

Now I beg you, brethren, through the Lord Jesus Christ, and through the love of the Spirit, that you 
strive together with me in prayers to God for me. 
Romans 15:30

We must never be shy in asking for prayer; it is the right thing to do,
Paul encourages his friends to strive with him in prayers, not a few.
The need for prayer by all of us is as urgent as the air we inhale,
We should never neglect this, or grow tired or completely fail.
Come boldly to the Throne of Grace, and let your prayer be heard,
For this is what God expects from us and is by Him highly preferred.
(RP)
It certainly was cooler yesterday. The wind was blowing briskly most the day. Our son is here and we enjoy having his company. Today I see the audiologist for a regular check up on my hearing devices. I will do some shopping while in town. Margie will be preparing a meal for us. We trust you all have a great day. Thanks for praying.

No comments: